Tuesday 22 July 2014

Mesh Panel Co-Ords

What with midnight (plus mid-day and mid-evening) flits to the theatre, turning myself black and blue at beginners' pole dancing classes and attempting to sample the summer specials on every menu in London (ice cream burger, anyone?), I seem to have less free time to dedicate to blogging, sleeping and suchlike than I did during term-time! Nevertheless, I am making a valiant effort not to neglect my shopping/clothing acquisition duties... Mesh panel co-ords with a sports luxe twist? Yep, that's three ticks from me... and in fresh summer white and priced at £8 apiece? Unmissable.

Primark, Mesh Panel, Sheer, Organza, Tee, T-Shirt, Pencil Skirt, Midi, Bodycon, White, Sports Luxe, SS14, How to Wear, Gold Court Shoes, F&F, Metallic, Heels, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Sam Muses

15 July 6

15 July 4

15 July 3

15 July 2

15 July 10

15 July 9

15 July 7
Top and Skirt: Both Primark, Shoes c/o F&F


Follow Me:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramPinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment