Thursday 12 March 2015

Daring to Flare

The jumpsuits, the palazzo pants, the floppy hats, the fuzzy gilets... I think it's fairly obvious that I'm more than a little partial to a flavour of '70s flair with my fashion choices... but flares themselves had been off the menu for quite some time, so I'm more than a little excited to be welcoming them back into my life this spring! Having snapped up this beautiful bell-sleeved blouse in the Miss Selfridge sale, I couldn't think of a better time to go all out and dig out my old faithfuls...

Sam Muses, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger, Flares, How to Wear, SS15, Style Inspiration, Outfit Ideas, Seventies Style, Sheer, Embroidered

5 March 3

5 March 8

5 March 2015

5 March 9

5 March 2
Top: Miss Selfridge, Gilet: H&M, Jeans: Primark (Past Season), Boots: Debenhams (Past Season)


Are you daring to flare, or sticking to skinny?

Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment