Thursday 27 August 2015

My AW15 High Street Hit List

Summer has always been my favourite time of year and, until I began peddling it myself, all that fashion chat about autumn/winter in August would fill me with a creeping sense of dread (along with an unconquerable compulsion to invest in a new faux fur coat). But this year, I think I've actually managed to convince myself - this season's 1870s meets 1970s vibe is right up my street. Presenting your AW15 everything-under-£40 capsule wardrobe (a.k.a. my birthday wish list - shhh).

Primark, Zara, Boohoo, Faux Suede, Faux Fur, Cord, Dungarees, Flares, Over the Knee Boots, Dune, Culottes, Suedette, Jumper, Pussybow Blouse, Printed, Mini Skirt, Gilet, Shearling, Midi, Fringed, Mac, 70s Style, 1970s, Sam Muses, Stylist, UK Fashion Blog, London Style Blogger

Midi Skirt, Maxi, Mixi, Button-Through, Faux Fur Gilet, Suedette, Faux Suede
Gilet £18, Jumper £8, Skirt £15, Bag £10, Boots £18: All Primark

Lace, Dress, Layering, Ribbon Tie, Shirt
Blouse £18, Dress £20, Shoes £14: All Primark


Join Me On:

 Follow Me On Bloglovin’RSS FeedFacebookInstagramYouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment